Next, this was my favorite part about the trip (besides hanging with my mom). We were eating at The Golden State and noticed across the street tons of cops going in to this old looking deli/bakery. So we decided to head over after for a treat. We walked in and literally felt like we walked into a New York City Jewish Bakery. It was called Canters http://www.cantersdeli.com/ It was crazy busy and the pastries were amazing! We so regret not eating there. We ended up going back the next day because we selfishly ate all the treats we bought for our hubby's. They were open 24 hours and the crowds never stopped. I absolutely loved the atmosphere and the culture. Yay for yummy pastries.
PS they actually had the black and white cookie, from Seinfeld!
3 comments:
Looks like an AMAZING trip! Yay for mom/daughter trips!
That bakery looks DIVINE... I think that I am gaining weight just looking at the pics!!!
Nate= Jen
Post a Comment