This is the Egg sculpture in downtown Chicago. Fun Facts: The 110-ton elliptical sculpture is forged of a seamless series of highly polished stainless steel plates, which reflect the city’s famous skyline and the clouds above. A 12-foot-high arch provides a “gate” to the concave chamber beneath the sculpture, inviting visitors to touch its mirror-like surface and see their image reflected back from a variety of perspectives.
We visited the EGG with my mom, but my kids refer to it as the Jelly Bean.
Us
This is me standing right in the center of the sculpture. So cool.
Me
The kids
I love the reflections of the buildings in the Egg. I have a love/hate relationship with Chicago. It is so freaking gorgeous, perfect for visiting or vacationing. But so stressful with kids, and it's overwhelming with so many options. I have a feeling since we live so close I will grow to love and enjoy it more.
No comments:
Post a Comment