Thursday, March 17, 2011

5 Guys

Just putting it out there, 5 Guys is good.  I am not completely sold that its the best. I ordered a single cheeseburger with no sauce(I dipped it in fry sauce) with all the vegis possible.   I highly recommend their jalapeno's.   Also try their cajon fries, pretty yummy.  My kids enjoy the free peanuts so over all a yummy lunch.  I am dying to go back and try the loaded hotdog, so until then I declare 5 Guys just good.

6 comments:

Shelly said...

Mmmm --- sounds really great to me right now! Miss you, Paige! I love it when you post on your blog:) And, thanks for your comments!

Heather said...

It's SO SO good!

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

We LOVE Five Guys - even more than In 'N Out!

Unknown said...

I'm over in-n-out. 5 Guys is my new fav. Their jalepenos are the best!!

mishmom said...

So Paige, how do YOU compare it to In-N-Out??? Is the obsession truly over?

Paige said...

We just went again..... I love it!!!!!!