Why is it that people say "making lemonade out of lemons" why not making yummy banana bread out of old disgusting brown banana's? That one seems more fun to me. Thanks to Jen England for giving me the recipe.
PS It's so good because of the sour cream.
Banana Bread
1 ½ cup of flour
1 cup of sugar
½ cup of butter-melted
2 eggs
1 tsp of vanilla
1 tsp of baking soda
½ tsp of salt
½ cup of sour cream
3 old banana’s
Nuts -optional
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes (I like mine lighter so a little less than that)
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes (I like mine lighter so a little less than that)
3 comments:
Mmmmm.... excited to try this. EVERY time I make banana bread it sucks. Hopefully I can succeed :)
Love that we can swap recipies! I need to invite you to my tastebook... better do that now. :)
Wow -- this looks scrumptious! I've always used Dorthella's "Kona Bread" recipe (you should try that, too -- in Ramona Cook Book your mom put together), but this one really looks like a keeper. Reading your blog is not good for my diet...
Post a Comment