I have decided to spotlight people in my life that I love dearly. My first spotlight is a real star, I have been impressed and inspired by her zest for life and her genuine kindness to everyone. Her name is Brenda Smith! She has 4 adorable kids ranging from 12 to 3. She is married to Joseph Smith, yep that's what I said, Joe Smith, who is a wonderful spiritual giant.
Brenda and I are kind of new friends but have instantly connected. Life is such a funny thing, how it brings people in and out of our lives at just the right time. I am grateful to the universe that it brought us together. I enjoy Brenda's smile and laugh, I love that she always has a happy attitude. I love her spirit! One thing that grabbed my curiosity (and that I secretly have an obsession over) is she has fabulous colors throughout her house. She has fantastic bright colorful rugs everywhere, and that mades me feel happy. She is a wonderful baker and shares her baking and delivery skills with her kids. She has delivered many great treats to my door. She has helped me realize I should probably include my kids in more daily tasks. She recently got her hair done and decided to go red, I am loving the new do. Overall she is a great gorgeous person and so fun to be with. I feel we are all lucky to know her. I hope we are friends for a long time and am grateful for your friendship.
You can link to her blog from mine or go to http://brendasmith4kids.blogspot.com/
Love always,
Paige
5 comments:
I could just say ditto to everything you have said about Brenda. We love her too.
Totally agree! Brenda, thanks for hanging with Paige. Everytime you guys do something Paige talks my ear off about how wonderful you are!
Brenda is AMAZING!!!!! I LOVE her smile, it brightens my day. She has endured SO much and is a great example of how we need to all enjoy life and not sweat the small stuff. She has such a great family who she has passed on her fabulous attributes to. Love you Brenda. Kristy
I teach Brenda's 4yr old, Charlie in Primary. I love him. He has the best comments and is a great listener. He also has a fabulous smile just like his mama.
Paige, You are awesome! Thank you so much for the wonderful things you said about me. You are so kind. Thanks for your friendship! Everyone else that commented about me, you guys are so cool. I am so grateful for great people in my life. Thanks!!
Post a Comment