Scott and I finally got to go on a date. We were headed for the Draper Temple, when we realized my recommend expired the day before. Major bummer! So we decided to veer from our usual choices of eating out at Cafe Rio or Zupas Cafe and decided on Goodwood BBQ. I have been on this never ending search for fantastic BBQ ever since eating at Baby Blues BBQ in LA. I feel Goodwood was just good. Nothing spectacular but not bad either. The service however was amazing. I have this flaw (since I am a server at Johnny Carino's) I feel I am way to harsh on servers, just between Scott and I, not verbally. Anyway I was impressed with the service and rate the food a 7 out of 10. Overall a great experience with my man!
2 comments:
could my head look any bigger???!!!
Hahahahahah! Well actually yes, Scott, I do believe I have seen it look bigger! hahaha!
Yum.....Baby Blues.....
Post a Comment