Friday, May 13, 2011
Iron Girl Triathlon
My crazy yet genius sister Mandy, forced me, against my will to do another Triathlon. We as a team of 50 women from all over, connected together through her website averagetrigirl.com for training and inspiration. I personally trained alone, and wished I had a team around me. But when we all came together at the Las Vegas Resort it was magical, to have so many women supporting each other. I was thrilled to be doing it along side my mom and sister. My thoughts right before we started the race in open water was.... What the H???? Why am I doing this. I so hate my sister right now! But once the swim was over I could somewhat enjoy it. It is incredibly rewarding crossing the finish line knowing you, all by yourself accomplished something very hard. Victory! I am so glad its over, we will see if she gets me next year.
Labels:
vacation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So fun!
Post a Comment