Thursday, May 26, 2011

My thoughts on moving


Well it has been decided, we are moving to Chicago!  My thoughts are:   I am sad to be leaving such a wonderful area and people.  I am so grateful for this neighborhood in West jordan that has taken us in, loved us for who we are and treated us so well.  We have made life long friends and cherish these relationships.  I feel so blessed these past 4 years to have lived in the Salt Lake valley and make such great memories.  Thank you Utah for being so good to our little family(except for the winters).  Chicago is temporary for us, just while Scott is training.  But we are extremely excited for the future to see where our family will end up.  Thank you to friends and family who have been supportive and loving along the way.  West Jordan we love you!

P.S.  I can't wait to eat all the wonderful food in Chicago.... oh, you will be hearing about it!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Chicago?!?! What an exciting adventure! I'm happy for you guys!!!!!

Chelsea said...

Boooh!!! Just kidding, (I think)!

Seriously, I am happy for you, and happy for us for having you in our path this last year. You are stuck with us for good now, no matter how far away you move!

xoxo

Shelly said...

Chicago!!?? Oh, Heather just did that! Haha! How wonderfully exciting! I just bet you'll LOVE it. Wow! So excited for you!