Thursday, June 23, 2011

Can I vent for a minute?

So here is my thought for the day.  I hate Subway!  I have never had anything good there ever.  I feel like their lettuce is fake and tastes like plastic.  There bread is like paper.  And we all know their meat is stupid and fake (I am a vegi sandwich lover, but thought I would make that point) I swear it's like eating Naomi's fake kid sandwiches she makes out of toy food in her toy kitchen.  $5 for a footlong piece of plastic!!  They suck, don't eat there.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Haha! How do you REALLY feel about Subway, Paige? You know, I've been trying to love them off and on for years and just can't. You've now convinced me.

mishmom said...

I can't say I LOVE LOVE LOVE it, but I do LIKE Subway. You're being redic. It's REAL bread, real veggies (I admit the meat is fake-ish, but so are all fast food meats). It's healthier than In n Out. Stop being a snob! Oh and plus, it's CHEAP! And ya gotta admire their brilliant marketing!