I feel like I am cheating on Chicago... I am in love with this pizza! But here is the thing, it's from costco. I know right, I am a horrible person living in pizza town and craving a costco pizza. It's so delicious with pesto tomato sauce, big chunks of mozz cheese and huge slices of tomato's. Its so yummy!
4 comments:
I'm glad you guys made it safely! I haven't seen Scott and Linda in so long I'm glad you posted pictures with them. Send me a email to nikkigorder@live.com so I can have your email and I'll send you an invite for our blog. We miss you and your cute family!
Oh I have so many mixed emotions!!! I am loving all your pictures, so glad you have been enjoying the journey! I love Nauvoo too. Such a neat spirit there.
However, I seriously feel sick seeing you guys so far away! I wish we had more time together. Your little family has something so special, and we LOVE each of you!
YOU. ARE. MISSED!
P.S.
My poor husband and his "Scott withdrawls." Will he ever be the same? ;) I guess once you go Scott, you never go back.
Wow.
Post a Comment