I somewhat turned our trip into my favorite... a foodcation. We stopped at a couple places while on the drive, but we were disappointed and was not blog worthy. BUT, when we arrived at Kansas City can I just say wow, some of the best food I have ever consumed. We did lots of BBQ. My ultimate fav was a hole in the wall (obviously always the best) called PapaBobs. http://www.papabobsbbq.com/ It was featured on Man vs Food. All I can say is, man I wish my Dad was there. He would have loved every little thing about this joint. But I was in great company the whole Hadley clan was there and we all ordered different stuff and shared. Scott Hadley (yes, yet another Scott to this crowd) ordered the devastator.
While eating, PapaBob himself came out to see how our food was. So cute! I ordered the Wobble Gobble sandwich, which was delish! But I asked him what his favorite was, he said the Burnt-ends sandwich, and he brought out a sample.... AMAZING! I also ordered fried corn nuggets for the first time. Probably my favorite of all time. Thank you Papa Bob for the food and the fun. I can't wait to go back.
Fireflies/fairies really exist!
Thank you linda and Scott for the great times.





1 comment:
We are in love with your family! We can't wait for another adventure with all of you! I actually like BBQ now because of papabobs.
We are looking for discounts for Worlds of Fun if you want to visit again. But we'll most likely be stalking you in Chi-town!
Post a Comment