cool and crunchy chicken tacos(pampered chef)
12 hard shell yellow corn taco shells (I use soft)
1 small head lettuce
1-2 limes, divided
1/2 cup mayonaise
2 tsp ground cumin
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
3 cups dices grilled chicken breasts
1/2 small jicama
1 small mango
1/2 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro
1/4 tsp salt
1 avocado
prepare taco shells according to package directions; set aside.
Shred lettuce.
Zest limes to measure 1 tsp.
Juice limes to measure 3 tbs
Place zest, 1 tbsp of the juice, mayonnaise, cumin and cayenne pepper in bowl and mix well.
spoon about 1/3 cup into a resealable plastic bag
add chicken to remaining sauce
Peel jicama and mango using .
slice jicama and mango into 1/4 inch strips
chop cilantro
combine jicama, mango,cilantro, salt and remaining juice, mix well

3 comments:
These look YUMMY Paige! I want to eat them, instead of taking the time to make them :)
and congrats on your move!
Mmmmm!!! Note to self: Make these!
Look yummy I'll have to try it. We will miss you a ton. Here is our blog address www.5warnerfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment