Sunday, July 24, 2011

Good city day


The Lincoln Zoo in downtown Chicago was the best Zoo ever!  Given the fact that I really don't like the zoo and animals for that matter.  But aside from my weirdness, my kids loved this zoo and we saw so many great animals.  Sometimes I get sad, that these animals are trapped in these pathetic cages with no life.  Why are we such weird humans?  But at the same time, it's the closest we have ever been to a tiger.  Did I mention this zoo is free for all humans? :)  


We went with our new friends from cali, they are also going through training with the same company.  It's so wonderful to have fun friends with the cutest kids ever.  



How cute is my darling?  Love this guy. 


Me and my brown boy.  The beach is gorgeous on the edge of the city. 


These are our new friends, Jami and Tim. 


Me and my man.


We had wonderful deep dish for dinner.  It is from Lou Malnati's.  Pretty amazing, I think the pizza here is like no other.  I am a fan.  But I am also getting fat.  What to do, what to do? 

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

That pic of you and Scott is perfect! (And I typically hate the word "perfect", but it was just the best word I could think of for it.) You guys are cute togetha. So glad you are having so much fun!

Michelle said...

What a fun day! That picture of you and Scott is so adorable!