Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Finally the frog


We go walking around our lake almost every night.  And while walking we are obsessed with catching or at least trying to catch frogs.  We have been unsuccessful for a while now and Scott and I both have been getting so mad.  Probably ruining these great memories for my kids.  Anyway finally we got one.  I was acting all tough, like totally cool with grabbing him and holding him.  But I got close, and completely freaked out.  I couldn't do it.  What the crap happened to me?  I used to catch frogs all the time as a kid.  It's like being an adult makes you think everything through way to much.  Like, what if he bites me?  Well my fearless child casually grabbed him and wouldn't let go, he was instantly in love.  He named him kermit of course:)  
Life is so fun with kids, just seeing his happy face brought me pure joy.  Isn't that the point of life?  Pure joy. 





This is him saying good bye.  Hugs. 

3 comments:

Josh and Nikki said...

I love it, and I love his name Kermit :) Miss you guys!

Coralie Fisher said...

oh my gosh, so cute. i miss him!

Lori said...

I'm telling you that kid is Dr. Dolittle