This is just a sample of our family pictures, I love the way they turned out. You would never know it, but it was seriously freezing out, like 20 degrees. Thank you friend, love them.
Those pictures are adorable. Love the outfits and your hair. I miss your cute family. Maybe next year we will all be able to meet up again in Hawaii with Accuquest? (fingers crossed!)
We want to be like you. Seriously! Could your family be any cooler? We just went to the 1-800 Christmas Party. It wasn't the same without you. A really loud guy sat next to me and was shaking his foot the whole time like he was on speed. It gave me anxiety by the end. I poured a little of my drink out in your honor. P.S. I still can never remember the name of the new guy Dave hired. Does it really matter anyway? He isn't Scott. :( Miss you! xoxo
8 comments:
very cute :)
LOVE THESE PICTURE!!! You are so beautiful!
These turned out great Paige!
Angela
Those pictures are adorable. Love the outfits and your hair. I miss your cute family. Maybe next year we will all be able to meet up again in Hawaii with Accuquest? (fingers crossed!)
We want to be like you. Seriously! Could your family be any cooler?
We just went to the 1-800 Christmas Party. It wasn't the same without you. A really loud guy sat next to me and was shaking his foot the whole time like he was on speed. It gave me anxiety by the end. I poured a little of my drink out in your honor.
P.S. I still can never remember the name of the new guy Dave hired. Does it really matter anyway? He isn't Scott. :(
Miss you! xoxo
Beautiful! Who took the pictures?
Thanks everyone, you are all so nice.
They look great, I love family pictures, it makes me happy to know I have frozen us in time to remember how we are right now.
Post a Comment