Friday, January 27, 2012

Fashion tips

I just thought I would throw out some cute clothing options to inspire.  What I love about trends right now is you can literally mix and max, any colors and prints with each other.  Do the unexpected.  Have fun and be a little crazy. 




If you go thrifting you have more options because you will have more money and more random pieces to work with.  Good luck. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may have to take some of us "thrifting"! Thrifting was HUGE when I was in high school - and I went all the time. But I feel so out of it right now! HELP =)

Angela

Tyna Lloyd said...

I love this last combo the best! Mustard is such an awesome color :)

adespain said...

I feel like you are trying to comment discreetly about my boring style, is that whats going on here Paige? I will pretend to be totally offended. Love the styles!

Coralie said...

love. i need a good thrift sesh so bad