A couple fun colorful tips that are super fun
I fell in love with this idea, I saw this on pinterest. The thought of color coding your books is genius! I can't wait to do this one day.
Next, I learned this years ago, I know I featured this a while back but thought I would throw it out here again. I love my closet color coded. It helps in so many ways. First it looks cool, it is more organized. Second, I have found that it really helps with decisions in the morning. Just figure out what color you feel like wearing that day, and then you have a smaller selection to pull from. Do it, I swear you will be happier.
Hope this helps, share some of your color/organization tips with me
PLEASE


3 comments:
Love your organization and fashion tips. I tried to call you today to vent ; ) but I realized I lost your number when my phone died in that tide pool. Give me call when you get a chance sometime. Hope you guys are doing well!
My closet is always color coded! I agree, it's the only way to go!
I agree. I love having my clothes in color sections. I also seem to have more black than any other color but I'm branching out more.
Post a Comment