Thursday, January 12, 2012

Good Memories

Paige's Vintage

I woke up today thinking about my old store.  7 years ago right around this time, my husband I and decided to do something exciting and open up a boutique/vintage type shop with clothing and accessories.  We had such a blast with this adventure together.  I am not gonna lie I really miss it.  I learned so much from this experience owning my own shop, that I can't wait to do another and do things right and crazy funky.  Our little dream we put together was located in Sugarhouse Utah.  We ended up selling it (and my name, kinda scary).  This was such a wonderful experience.  I often think, I am so grateful for my man, because when I threw this little idea at him he was so excited and was ready and willing to jump in.  What a fabulous partner.

 Maybe this dream will live on here in Noblesville, Indiana.



7 comments:

Erin said...

So fun! I think your store would do great here in Noblesville!

Kelly said...

Cute blog Paige! It's been fun to catch up on what you have been doing and see your cute family! :)

Ryan and Julene Stoianowski said...

I can't wait to go to the amazing vintage shop in Noblesville!! I think you are amazing lady!!

the straz fam said...

Oh I love it!! I totally think you should open up another shop. I would come visit you in Noblesville just to shop there! ; )

Chelsea said...

You are cool.

Coralie said...

paige's vintage was fabulous, I miss it. i hope you do something like it again someday! <3

OilsForYou said...

"Good times!..."