Sunday, April 24, 2011

My Superman


Scott broke his glasses, yep sat on them and snapped them in two.  Nothing makes him more angry then breaking his glasses.  Luckily for all of us he did it himself:)  He had to go to work for two weeks with no glasses and lots of people genuinely did not recognize him, weird right?   Oddly enough we decided to watch Superman last night, before we started it Scott said, "Now I get it why no one ever recognizes Clark as Superman."  I am so glad we made that connection, I have always been bothered, that they just expected us to believe no one really didn't recognize him?  But now I know, Superman is possible.  All is right in the world.

3 comments:

mishmom said...

Hahaha! Who would have known? So, doesn't he work for a place that can get him CONTACTS??

Chelsea said...

Oh what a funny correlation! Now I am always going to see a little Clark Kent in him. :)

Josh and Nikki said...

Paige... I found your blog :) email me at nikkigorder@live.com and I'll get you an invite to my blog! Your family is so cute, we need to get together soon!