Woke up today missing my Utah girls! Thanks for being so entertaining and always making me smile. Thank you for the farewell sushi party and games. My thoughts today are... friendship is healing.
You BETTER be missing! I know I never had sushi with you, but it was on my things to do list... so lame! My long lost pinky twin, had I known our time would be cut short (pun intended), I would have had sushi with you EVERY Tuesday. I seriously feel crappy that you moved. Wish I spent more time with y'all when you were here. You guys are like our fave couple! Wherever you end up after this summer, expect us there as soon as your boxes are unpacked!!! SERIOUSLY. P.S. I met the new guy at Dave's work. I don't even want to bother learning his name. It just makes me grouchy that he isn't Scott. Booh! xo
2 comments:
<3 you.
You BETTER be missing! I know I never had sushi with you, but it was on my things to do list... so lame! My long lost pinky twin, had I known our time would be cut short (pun intended), I would have had sushi with you EVERY Tuesday. I seriously feel crappy that you moved. Wish I spent more time with y'all when you were here. You guys are like our fave couple! Wherever you end up after this summer, expect us there as soon as your boxes are unpacked!!! SERIOUSLY.
P.S. I met the new guy at Dave's work. I don't even want to bother learning his name. It just makes me grouchy that he isn't Scott. Booh!
xo
Post a Comment